My Installation : Zeit / MA.Jikan

My Installation : Zeit / MA.Jikan
at b-05 in Monabaur / Germany

Steht die Tür zwischen Leben und Tod

Steht die Tür zwischen Leben und Tod
Galerie Eulenspiegel GmbH

Lifecycle of a Star

Sonntag 20pm 03.11. 2013

Orangerie Theater | Volksgartenstraße 25, 50677 Köln

Konzert/Lifecycle of a Star/Jens Düppe & Friends
Tonfarben-licht Installation by Motoko Katsuta KITANO
Photo: My exercise work for tomorrow !  03.11. Konzert// Lifecycle of a Star// Jens Düppe & Friends Tomorrow at 20:00 Volksgartenstr. 25, 50677 Köln Einlass ab 19.00 h Eintritt: 12 Euro / 8 Euro ermäßigt / 3 Euro mit “Köln-Pass











Monday, February 1, 2010

New

I'm deep into Bach in these days xxx Life goes on ! Time is flying. keep working anytime, but with smile as possible as I can. with love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment